Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Hubby's Baked Chicken


Image from cookwithgrannypam.blogspot.com

I had to post this recipe for my hubby’s baked chicken. He has made it twice for me now, and it is so irresistible that I had to share. The aromatic smell of the baked chicken will fill your house and is sure to make your tummy rumble. 

Ingredients:
Whole cut up chicken with skin (We purchased ours from Whole Foods)
Seasoned Salt to taste
Garlic powder to taste

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Meanwhile, arrange chicken pieces in glass baking dishes. Sprinkle each piece with Seasoned Salt and Garlic Powder being sure to coat evenly. In a preheated oven, place chicken in baking dishes and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes until golden brown.  When baking is complete, let rest for 5 minutes and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment